Reydan Gatchalian's Portfolio
Below are some projects that I have done on my spare time as a freelancer and as a hobbyist. I have used different technologies in Desktop, Web, and Mobile application development.
- Disney Princess Bingo
- Jasmine Testing
- Sample Angular
- An android application for testing PHP service is created. Used JAVA. Simple Android UI test
Web & Desktop Development
- Astellas Consistency project
- A web application for Astellas pharmaceutical for their Kidney Transplant project. Used ASP.NET/C# and SQL Server
- Newham University - Bilingual Health Advocate Service
- A web application that records activity done by the Health Advocates. Used ASP Classic and SQL Server.
- Cancer Database
- An MS Access Database to record cancer patient informations. Used MS Access.
- DandDMobile FileManager
- A web application for a file system repository in a shared hosting. Used PHP and MySQL
- Newham University Hospital ICT Online Assessment
- An online assessment web application used by the ICT Training department. Users can create question, set passing scores and keep track tests for all users. Used Classic ASP and SQL Server.
- Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia
- A Scheduling web application for Newham PCT Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia that records appointment, demographi information, and family history of patients. The application also generates different types of appointment letters. Used Classic ASP and SQL Server.
- Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- An MS Access Database with simple forms UI. Used MS Access 2013.
- A desktop application used in an NHS Hospital as their Whiteboard solution. Used C#/WPF parsing a CSV extracted from a Linux System
- Vodafone Appconnect project
- This is a corporate application for Vodafone. Used Java
- Christmas countdown
- My very first attempt to develop an Android application. Used Java
- Medication Reminder
- This is a free android app that serves as a medication reminder. Used Java and sqllite
- Pregnancy Calculator
- This is a free android app calculates Expected Date of Delivery and provide information about the different stages of baby's development. Used Java
- Simple Note App
- This is a simple note application. Used Java and sqllite